Pages

5/30/2016

About Baby's First Birthday


We celebrated Jacob's birthday on Saturday, 5/28.
We had BBQ and went with a red,white, and blue theme. 



Even his cake was red, white, and blue!
(I might have cried when I picked it up at the bakery!)


He definitely liked it!


Jacob received a lot of gifts on his birthday. His favorites have been the V-Tech Sit to Stand Alphabet Train and Leap Frog Scout. He really loves the going for rides in the Radio Flyer wagon from his grandma and grandpa and splashing in the pool that we got him!

I got a present, too. Two of my best friends from Florida surprised me and flew in for Jacob's birthday. Previously, neither one thought she'd be able to get the weekend off. Somehow, they made it work and made my day! I'm so happy that they finally got to meet our little guy!

It's hard to believe he is a year old. It went by so fast.


We've had so much fun this past year, watching him grow and change. The year just flew by. 
Crazy to think that's how the rest of is going to go! He really does look like a little boy now.


And he sure was exhausted after his party!


This is going to be my last About a Boy post.
 I always said I'd only blog for baby's first year, and then I'd turn my writing focus elsewhere. 
So check out www.jessica-goodwin.com to see what I'm up to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!