Pages

3/02/2016

Shop Shout-Outs

I wanted to take a minute and spread the word on some of the mama artists, entrepreneurs, and business ladies that I've been lucky enough to become acquainted with!

A friend of ours does personalization and embroidery. She's made a onesie, bib, stroller blanket, and Easter basket for Jacob. Check out Babbalucci!



I purchased a teething necklace from Little Teether and Jacob loves it. They are now selling their products on Amazon! (But if you order from the Etsy shop, the packaging is so cute and thoughtful!)


I also got Jacob a "Lenny" doll from Jessica Dolls. They are so freaking cute!


I recently won two giveaways on Instagram and received a bunch of cool stuff from the following shops:

Stellamamma (teething necklace)

 
Dream Owl Druzy (earrings)

Heather's Homemade Essentials (teething and calm baby oils)

Parker & Co. Baby  (Puff Addict t-shirt)


My Little Earthlings (body butter)

Earth Meets Water (soy candle)



Owl You Need is Scrub (body scrub, body butter, bath salts)

Iris Rose & Co (bib and paci clip)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!