Pages

10/15/2015

MOMent: It's official! I'm a SAHM!

It's official. I'll be taking time off from work to be a SAHM.

I'm so excited that we are able to do this. I am so glad to be able to spend so much time with Jacob. He's grown and changed so much over the past few months, that I hate to think about what I might be missing!

I'm trying to keep busy (translation: if I have a spare minute or two) by writing. I'm working on a book, and I've written posts for Mommy Effect and Scary Mommy. Check them out below!

The Secret About Hand Me Downs

No Such Thing as a Fairy-Tale Romance

The Lazy Mama's Guide to a  Laid-Back Fall Happy Hour

Daddy's First Day Back To Work

Making New Mom Friends is Harder Than I Thought

If you're reading this, and you're a SAHM, how do you spend your day? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!