Pages

10/01/2015

About Baby Hands

I love giving Jacob a bottle and seeing his little hands on either side of it, trying to "help" hold it. And I love how he'll squeeze one of my fingers in a death grip while he takes his bottle and stares at me with those giant blue eyes. He makes me laugh when he sticks his hands in MY mouth. (Or tries to stick a finger in my nose.)

But my favorite thing is when Jacob is starting to fall asleep and needs a little extra help to get there. He will take my hand in his two little ones and pull it down close on top of his chest, like he needs to give it a big hug before he can fall asleep. I love feeling those little hands on mine.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... baby hands, baby toes, there is something so wonderful about them, maybe the "newness"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!