Pages

4/27/2016

About Time

Where has the time gone? It's been awhile since I posted. I've been so busy writing for sites like Baby Gaga, Mommy Effect, and Scary Mommy, that I haven't written much for myself lately!

Jacob is getting closer and closer to walking every day. He cruises like crazy around the living room hanging onto all the furniture. He has taken several steps while holding one or both of my hands, and has attempted as many as four steps all by himself. Thankfully every time he falls, he falls TOWARDS me or goes straight down on his butt.

Jacob is 11 months old now and finally, FINALLY has his two bottom teeth. Now we're working on the top two. I have a feeling they're pretty close.

He eats everything he can get his hands on. Right now he's loving blueberries. And peanut butter. He's getting really tired of being fed with a spoon and prefers to do it himself. Meals have gotten messier, but I love that he's so independent!

We're planning his first birthday party for Memorial Day weekend. Hard to believe a year is just around the corner! Can't wait to share pictures of his first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!